Friday, January 18, 2008

Breakfast Show today

I had an Idea yesterday and it took me to the breakfast show on City TV today. 

I was watching Lindsey Boulton on the breakfast show and decided it would be cool to donate a wedding package for her. I have never donated  anything this big but I am exited Lindsey and her mom and Jim's mom Were very nice I am looking forward to working with such nice people. 
This is following paragraph is from the Breakfast show website.

Help the Bride Decide: Lindsey Boulton, The Bride

Today was the big finale of our 'Help the Bride Decide' contest. Bride-to-be Lindsay Boulton was in with her Mom Squad, consisting of her Mom, and her fiancé Jim's, Mom and Step-Mom. You had the power to pick what Lindsay would be wearing at her wedding, what her bouquet would consist of, what her decor would be and much more. After all was revealed, Lindsey was thrilled as were the Moms. As an added bonus, acclaimed photographer Perry Thompson offered to shoot Lindsey and Jim's wedding for free!
 
 

No comments: