Monday, May 19, 2008

Jennifer and Curtis

I am excited to show everyone this wedding. 
















Jennifer and Curtis May 17 2008 at  Venutis in Addison IL. Well we had a blast Jen and Curtis were so much fun the whole group was really nice and fun loving We started the with a rehearsal dinner at Tapas restaurant  in Downtown Chicago. Everyone mingled and the Canadians got acquainted with the local Chicago side of the wedding party. 
the wedding day was incredible We started photographing the Girls in the room. Jennifer was stunningly beautiful she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I remember standing at the reception watching the bride and her father dancing and then the groom and his mom not being able to focus my camera thru my tears it was moving and I am honoured to be a part of Jennifer and Curtis's wedding  Thank you.

No comments: