Monday, June 23, 2008

Lauire and John's Banff Springs Wedding


Soul Mates thats what they are. 
I have been photographing weddings for 22 years and after around 800 or so that I have photographed I am still in awe of the relationships of couples I am blessed to share such a special day with.  After being with John and Laurie for the day and seeing the passion and the love for each other I reflect on how blessed I am to have my wife and kids. 
I was sitting at the wedding and looked around the room to see numerous couples that I have photographed over the past few years and I consider them all freinds. 
It is the people like John and Laurie ,Diana and Mark and Melanie and Kevin that make me appreciate what I do for a living. 
Thank you all for choosing me to document the milestones in your lives. 
John and Laurie you are 2 very special people. 








No comments: